After the rain

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A holiday-maker on Blackpool's central promenade looks at the clearing sky, from beneath an ornate shelter, after the rain has passed. We've just had a wet and windy extended holiday weekend :-(

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoquoto.blogspot.com

Promenade-shelter.jpg

Thanks Guppyman - this was a brief sunny interlude in almost unrelieved cloud and rain!

Regards, Tony

beautifull shot!
I like the way he/she is leaning just a tad on the left

very well done

Thanks for the further feedback on this one. I figured this shot could stand a symmetrical composition with the heavy asymmetry in the sky.

Regards, Tony

I really like this one... it evokes a rather melancholy response, with the solitary person, the wet surroundings, and the still-threatening clouds. And I agree that the symmetry works well in it.

Amazing shadows-very good sharpness and colors.the clouds are amazing!
Keep up,
Nir .B.

Tony, you might fear I no longer look at your photos, since I have become a bit more "silent" in the past couple of weeks, but that doesn't really mean a thing since you are and will always be "my personal composition hero", with always getting the right light, too!

This photo is NO exception.

Thanks to everyone for the further comments on this one. No worries Corinna - I appreciate your input now and again, and often read your insighful comments made in other posts.

Regards, Tony

Most reactions

New Topics

Back