TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4021.jpg

tell me what you

I like it, but I think it would have more impact if the front leaf was fully in focus with the back leaves not mattering as much.

Great photo, love the water droplets!

One issue: As Tolyk said, the front of the leaf is out of focus. To maximized depth of field on the leaf, focus 1/3rd of the way up the leaf. You might also want to not zoom so much or use a larger aperture. Getting the front of the leaf in focus is more important in this case than more softening of the background, as the background will be soft no matter what in this type of macro.

Pssst. Reg!
It would need to be "No hables español..." ... negative imperative takes up the forms of subjuntivo in Spanish... Just among you and me...

Now, well, yes, Ejazzle said "I like it".
I can only join in on the chorus and say "Schön" (which is what Ejazzle said in his "Me gusta") ... for when someone presents me THIS colour ... what else COULD I possibly say??? It is "my" colour!

Nice shot, I would have liked the front leave to be in focus like someone else said.

I guess Ill just say what everyone is saying. it would be better for the front to be in focus

nice picture :)

i love the color!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back