Afternoon and Night...

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a Formal not long ago for a friend and he was running late (typical), So I snapped off a shot of the black Supra in the next picture...

2turbo.jpg

Then just as i was wrapping up the shoot I spyed this beautiful BMW M3 just outside the venue...

yesplz1.jpg

And for those boffins here wanting to see people instead of cars (yes i can hear you whinging)
This was my first attempt at doing this type of photography so in my opinion it was a really piss-poor effort. :cry:

gs5.jpg

supra and m3.... both awesome cars... lucky bastard :mrgreen:

the supra pic just seems a little too blue for me though :?

cars images are good. in the last, everything seems in focus but the couple.

Nytmair said:
supra and m3.... both awesome cars... lucky bastard :mrgreen:

the supra pic just seems a little too blue for me though :?

Yeah the M3 was just out of the panel shop after a spray job (you can see the seals are missing from around the doors)

The owner of the Supra as approached me about doing a propper shoot after it comes back from getting it's new bodykit fitted and painted...i'll post images up when it happens. :D

My greatest complaint would be with the 3rd pic and the way the rule of repetive objects leads my eyes away from the main subject (the couple). The converging point of the lights creates a focal point that contends with the main subject.

yea tad bit white balance prob in the 1st one, but a nice mkIV

Is it just me or does that M3's plate read "Yes Please"?
I don't mind the blue in the first shot, but it doesn't do much for the paint, my 89 VW fox would look that good. And I do agree with jadin, the shot should be taken slightly lower to the ground, but not much, you don't want to loose the roof in a horizontal plane.
As for the third, I like you car shots. Why can't women just stand still!

Most reactions

Back