Afternoon on the Islands

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was another gorgeous day in Toronto so I headed to the Toronto Islands for a much needed walk and fresh air. For October 1st I could not ask for better weather.

is8028.jpg

is8034.jpg

is8160.jpg

is8152.jpg

is7916.jpg

is7935.jpg

is7936.jpg

is7939.jpg

is7947.jpg

is7955.jpg

is7952.jpg

Just be thankful you can't smell this image :puke:
is7987.jpg

Centreville is pretty much a ghost town this time of year
is7993.jpg

is8009.jpg

is8052.jpg

is8161.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

Bah, the weather around here is just awful today. :p

That is a great series. I really get a sense of the atmosphere of the area.

as always, i love your stuff...and the color is amazing...

but your first black and white pic in this series just made me stop... i love that...
very mysterious...
great series airic...

awsome stuff airic. when will the postcards be ready :) I find your work very inspiring. thanks for sharing

TBaraki said:
Bah, the weather around here is just awful today. :p

That is a great series. I really get a sense of the atmosphere of the area.

That is why I try to take advantage of days like this. To many bad days that keep me in.

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated.

Eric

9 :thumbup:
12 - that expression is priceless! :)

Beatutiful, Eric! I always enjoy looking at your pictures. You're good, you're really good ;)! Thanks for sharing :D!

oh..... I'm jealous! the weather here is awful... it's raining at it is cold... around 13-14 C... no Sun :(

Another awesome series Airic. When you post your stuff, it is like you have taken us on a journey with you. All of these are very well done.
Just amazing buddy.

Chiller said:
Another awesome series Airic. When you post your stuff, it is like you have taken us on a journey with you. All of these are very well done.
Just amazing buddy.

Thanks, Chiller, for giving me the words!
I have come back to this thread many times now to look through the series again and never quite knew how to put my thoughts into words. You did. Thanks to you.

And of course thank you, AIRIC, for inviting us all onto that trip WITH you!
There are some that I like more than others, like the people on the sailing boat, the shadow of the tree, the red berries (whatever they are, the seem to pop out of my screen!), the lonely sailing boat with loads and loads of empty space around it (wow, what a composition that one is!) and more, but all in all I have just enjoyed and am again enjoying the entire series.

Most reactions

Back