Afternoon Sun

PuppY_K1ck3R

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do u guys think? Is the composition any good? C&C encouraged.
sunnyroro1rez.jpg

Her eyes make my heart flutter...:)

I love the warmth of her skin. Also how her face isn't too processed-looking. This has a much more natural feel to it, which in my beginner opinion is cool. :) I also like how she's not in the center of the photo, and how the background is well blurred and not distracting. Her body is turned away from the center of the photo, but she's looking towards the center. I don't know if that's okay or not, so I'll let someone of greater skill at critiquing chime in and straighten that out.

A nice image. C&C per req: The composition isn't bad, but it's a little too far to the right for my taste. You've used more like the rule of 3/4s than thirds here at a rough guess. The exposure isn't bad, although a reflector to decrease some of the shadows on her right cheek wouldn't have gone amiss. The only serious comment I have is that it looks like your white balance is off; the whole picture is just a little too warm.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

Her eyes make my heart flutter...:)

I love the warmth of her skin. Also how her face isn't too processed-looking. This has a much more natural feel to it, which in my beginner opinion is cool. :) I also like how she's not in the center of the photo, and how the background is well blurred and not distracting. Her body is turned away from the center of the photo, but she's looking towards the center. I don't know if that's okay or not, so I'll let someone of greater skill at critiquing chime in and straighten that out.

:blushing: thank u for the comments. Im glad u liked. This is one of those photos where i was just looking through my card and happen to spot this little gem. im just starting out and to have a photo like this is really cool. I guess i like it so much because of the simplicity of it all. Thanx again.

A nice image. C&C per req: The composition isn't bad, but it's a little too far to the right for my taste. You've used more like the rule of 3/4s than thirds here at a rough guess. The exposure isn't bad, although a reflector to decrease some of the shadows on her right cheek wouldn't have gone amiss. The only serious comment I have is that it looks like your white balance is off; the whole picture is just a little too warm.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

Yes u are right sir. The white balance is off. I tried warming it up a bit just to give people that feeling of a warm afternoon sun. But I was actually thinking about warming it up some more. But I guess a couple more tweaks maybe on the tone curve rather than the white balance should do the trick. Thanx for the obeservation and yes i do need a reflector haha thats exactly what i thought when i looked at this "it can't hurt to have one next time"

Most reactions

Back