AGE QUESTION ???

I made a smurf reference to a co-worker and she looked at me blankly. I realized she didn't know what a Smurf was and then I felt really really old.
that cracks me up - I have a new designer at work - I'll have to see if he knows what a smurf is .... I certainly hope so.

Happy Birthday Eric - I'm going to beat you by one week. I too rather like where I am right now - young enough to enjoy most things - and old enough to choose wisely ;)

Hey Tammy,

..and a Happy Birthday to you. We can't complain as long as we feel 20 inside. I know to manay people who treat themselves as being old at 45 and 50, not me.

Eric

Scott WRG Editor said:
35 here, 36 on December 28....

I made a smurf reference to a co-worker and she looked at me blankly. I realized she didn't know what a Smurf was and then I felt really really old.

I have two things to say to that.
1. My wife's birthday is the 27th. Having a birthday that close to Christmas is a cruel thing. I feel for ya.

2. I was sitting in Chemestry Lab and made a reference to Mr. Wizard and nobody (and I mean nobody) knew who he was. I feel for ya there too. (hopefully ya'll know who Mr. Wizard is. I don't think I could handle it twice)

Most reactions

Back