AGE QUESTION ???

I am soooo glad to see some people in the 4th decade of life other than myself. phew!!

you know if someone wants to step forward and be the oldest female (apparently it's me at the moment) I'd be okay with that . . honest . . . no really, I'd be fine . . . won't hurt my feelings at all . . . :wink:

Soon to reach a highway speed limit! 55 and refusing to grow up!

Remember, age is just a number. You feel as old or as young as you want to be.

Then it hits me!!! I'm the oldest dude on this Forum!!! Waaaaaaaaaaa...

:D

22 on may 14th, then i graduate the 15th!
i'm really surprised by the ages here, i was thinking the majority of the people were a lot older.

Jim, I just happened to be looking at a string in the topics forum. You posted a of you that was taken in 1975 and said you were 18....Hmmm, you're right, maybe your older, maybe not! Pretty close regardless! :eek:ldman:

Walt said:
Jim, I just happened to be looking at a string in the topics forum. You posted a of you that was taken in 1975 and said you were 18....Hmmm, you're right, maybe your older, maybe not! Pretty close regardless! :eek:ldman:

:shock: Has Vonnagy been training you?!

It just seems to happen with the passing of the years!

Who says you have to grow up? Gosh, I hope that's not a requirement. :shock:

Besides, I firmly believe that the mind ages at a completely different rate than the body.

For me, aging means looking in the mirror at the oncoming gray hair and wrinkles and wondering "where the heck was I when all of this happened?"

Despite the birthdate on my driver's license, internally I am far too young for gray hair and wrinkles and I don't intend to ever really grow up--and I bet I'm not the only over 30-year-old to feel that way. :D

When I was the age of you all, we did not have computers or forums or digital cameras.....and coke was a cola and a joint was a bad place to be in.....oh my God, I am that old?????? hey, wait a minute age is in the mind and attitude...so I am 39.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back