Agency Work

BrianStyles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brianstyles.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had some fun with an agency model today. :)

dxfd38.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely model! However, it does look like she lost both her arms in some sort of horrible accident.

I've been reading too many spy novels ... I was thinking of a different kind of agency, lol.

Just a personal opinion, I don't like the pose! but I like her hair!

Yeah... The lighting is weird. It's almost like a much softer version of the pop-up flash on a DSLR. I know that harsh look is very "in" now with fashion, but I'm not a big fan.

And the lighting kind of washes out the color of the clothes...maybe? The detail and color doesn't seem all that rich because the lighting lacks depth.

It just seems a little bit too deer-in-the-headlights for my taste.

Obviously... since we can still see her arms! lol! I don't care for the shot personally... but I am not fond of that type of lighting, post or model! lol!

I wasn't either. Until I shot it. Weird.

There was no post. Thanks for dropping in!

Yeah... The lighting is weird. It's almost like a much softer version of the pop-up flash on a DSLR. I know that harsh look is very "in" now with fashion, but I'm not a big fan.

And the lighting kind of washes out the color of the clothes...maybe? The detail and color doesn't seem all that rich because the lighting lacks depth.

It just seems a little bit too deer-in-the-headlights for my taste.

You're right. I hated it when I first saw it. Something about it seemed too "simple" for me. But when I finally gave in and shot it, there was some sort of feeling of fulfillment. To each their own, I always say!

It's actually one of my very first "deer-in-the-headlights" shots. See my website for more dynamic images. :)

Last edited:
Let me rephrase that... I was not knocking your shot. For what it is, it is well shot. Just not a style I prefer...

Personally a little "post" might be nice... knock down that forehead highlight a little bit! ;) (again.. my preference!)

Last edited:
Let me rephrase that... I was not knocking your shot. For what it is, it is well shot. Just not a style I prefer...

Personally a little "post" might be nice... knock that that forehead highlight a little bit! ;) (again.. my preference!)

I think my post came across sarcastic. I sincerely wasn't thinking you were knocking my shot. I totally knew what you meant. :)

And I agree with the forehead highlight. I'll play a bit. :)

tevo said:
it does look like she lost both her arms in some sort of horrible accident.

^^^

Saw the shot and wondered what happened to her arms.

Were you not looking for C&C, OP? You seem to be pretty defensive towards people rendering input...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back