Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by AgentDrex, Jul 27, 2009.
Here are a few of my attempts at some Black and White Photography.
can't see any of your pix
Don't know what to say about that choud. I see them just fine.
1. I like the shot i dont know what im looking at but it looks ok. Maybe take out the power lines
2. i really enjoy this shot . the dog is in focus while the background has a little blurryness excellent composition
3. dont care to much for this shot. did u just change to black and white or did u do some HDR or something b4 hand?
I did nothing with Number 3. I had the camera in B&W mode....
Like #2. Tones look spot on. He/she looks like he/she doesn't have a care in the world. lol
I like shooting everything in color and converting to black and white. but thats just me.
no worries, the problem is most likely on my end as i'm at work and most of the external sites are blocked by the proxy so i'll check out ur pix when i go home.
I'm a Network/System Administrator at a non-profit employment search agency and was trying to be gracious aka non-nazi. However, there are people who would rather waste their time watching rap videos and chatting with friends than looking for work or learning basic computer skills. As a result, I am presently working on locking down the computers and prohibiting certain websites. It takes about 7 hours per computer, thankfully my lab is small (8 computers). Photography is very subjective, one man's treasure is another's abomination. I, unlike some, love to hear people bad-mouth my stuff. My self-imposed future-point is that I am an astounding photographer. Nothing will stop that. Self-created future points are awesome....
1. - I actually like the power lines in it - it draws the eyes inward. I would probably just tone down the light at the top of the trees to balance it a bit.
2. Gorgeous, gorgeous pooch! The only thing that spoils it for me is the white on his belly and the colour just take away from his face - maybe toning these down a bit would help because otherwise it's a lovely pic!
3. I like 3 although I would have played with the contrast a bit more afterwards. I like the mix or urban and nature in it xxx
I will do some post-processing work on those photos and see what I come up with. Thank you for the kind remarks...
Separate names with a comma.