AgentDrex Has a New Camera!!!

I bought a Canon to save up for a Nikon...strange? Yeah, well, it was a matter of convenience. A small camera store and photo studio in town sells cameras and they didn't have a Nikon on stock but had this Canon and with my buddy I haven't seen in a half year coming up this weekend, I wanted to have something to shoot with other than the crapped-out AS3000IS I have.

Maybe I'll stick with Canon and buy another one that can take HD video at the point I have the money saved for a nice Nikon D95 kit...or maybe I'll just get the Nikon...I don't know yet, but I do know I am soooo looking forward to testing this thing out tonight after work....in about 20 minutes...or about the time anyone starts to read this...woo hooo!!!!

Pardon me?
Are you going to let these people sway your ambition?
Or are you going to do what you want to do?

Do you know any of them on a personal level?
Or just from here on the net?

At some point during the ventures on the world wide web, there comes a time to say " Screw you".
This just may be one of those times.
lol

Quite naturally, they don't like it when that happens and will probably report you like a buncha weasels.........but my friend..........that's how a man does it.

Thank you all for the great advice and wisdom. Yeah, the Live View recording is noisy some, but that just fine by me for the time being. I mean, technically I shouldn't be able to do video with this camera anyways...

I have the proper attitude behind almost any camera and that would be "Yay! Woo-hoo! Here we go!"

I had an XS before I got my Nikon D90 it served me very well

Most reactions

New Topics

Back