AgentDrex Three More for C&C Plus Bonus

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by AgentDrex, Aug 4, 2009.

1. AgentDrex

AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Here are three photos (plus a bonus) for you to C&C. I hope you all enjoy or at least have some sort of reaction to these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bonus:
    [​IMG]

2. Gaerek

Gaerek TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    #1 - Good composition, but it looks out of focus to me. I like the perspective, but the photo, honestly, doesn't do anything for me.

#2 - To make it more interesting, I might have tried to take this shot from a different prrspective. Also might have opened up the aperture to blur the background a bit more. It seems a bit noisy, so a lower ISO would probably help.

#3 - Interesting idea, but it needs some work. The sky is completely blown out. I like how the tree appears to be decently still enough, but everything else is motion blurred.

Bonus - EEEK!

Keep them coming. I think you're doing some good work, but like everyone else, practice makes perfect!

3. AgentDrex

Photos OK to edit
    Thank you.
    Number One does seem out-of-focus now that you mention it. I think I might need to have my eyes re-checked. It seems in focus to me when I take the photo, but never comes out like it should.
    Number Two is pretty plain, however ISO was at 200, and I don't see noise, but then again my eyes, so you are most likely correct.
    Number Three is difficult. Must be in a car and find a subject, keep camera on it the whole time. Hard to do in a car, and to top it off, I have kinetic tremor.
    Bonus: That's the reaction I was looking for exactly. To do this photo...you must be close to subject and zoomed in, then zoom out as subject leans into camera...
    Thanks for the advice and feedback...much appreciated...I will keep practicing

4. Gaerek

Gaerek TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I'm looking at photo 2 again, and what I thought was noise might simply be the paint (or whatever) on the parking meter. At ISO 200, there should be very little noise.

5. Samanax

Samanax TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I think it was shot with a P&S camera and it's possible to have quite a bit of noise at ISO 200.

6. Bee Bee

Bee Bee TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    number one I like the colours in but it's not in focus xxx

number two again I like the concept but I agree that the background could have been more blurred!

Number 3 would be good if the tree really stood out xxx

Bonus - Woah!

7. AgentDrex

Photos OK to edit
    All these photos were taken with an Olympus E520. There isn't any noise in the picture. I just walked by that parking meter again to take a closer look and notice it has textured paint.