Agfa Isolette II Tractor's

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally got a couple roll's from this camera processed. Scale focus is definitely different. I think I can do better with this camera with a little practice. I need to get better at developing as well. No edit other than scale down. #1-3 HP5 , R76 ...#4-6 XP2, R76

TS16 (2)c.jpg

TS16 (1)c.jpg

TS16 (3)c.jpg

TSMxp2 (3).jpg

TSMxp2 (2).jpg

TSMxp2.jpg

Excellent set! :)

Thank you very much.

Really? You think they are good technically? I think I have been looking at digital too much, these are pleasantly different.

Tractors are always good! ;)

Depends; if you're doing the printing, then there are a few areas for improvement such as leveling and for one like the little Rumley in #3, a bit of careful dodging & burning on the wheels and around the radiator would have helped, but overall, they're pretty good!

Depends; if you're doing the printing, then there are a few areas for improvement such as leveling and for one like the little Rumley in #3, a bit of careful dodging & burning on the wheels and around the radiator would have helped, but overall, they're pretty good!

Ok, good to know. I guess I thought it was blasphemy to edit film photo's digitally.

Ok, good to know. I guess I thought it was blasphemy to edit film photo's digitally.
Not at all, but you do get bonus points for doing it in a wet darkroom!

Not at all, but you do get bonus points for doing it in a wet darkroom!
Thanks bud.

Sent from my XT1254 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Scanning and digitally edit is bomb.

As a neophyte to B&W developing, there are wonderful. I was thinking to myself, hey, these look like film ... then I realized that they are film.

Scanning and digitally edit is bomb.

As a neophyte to B&W developing, there are wonderful. I was thinking to myself, hey, these look like film ... then I realized that they are film.
Yes sir, film. I used the sunny 16 rule with these but not quite right right. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1254 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

New Topics

Back