Agfa Scala 120 - where can I buy that ships to Canada?

Treymac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joejohnsonphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I bought a roll of Agfa Scala 120 from BH photo last summer, and I liked this film. But I just checked and now it looks like their stock has run out. I found a seller on Amazon.com but they don't ship to Canada. Does anybody know where I can find this film that will ship up here?
Thanks.

Hey guys. I bought a roll of Agfa Scala 120 from BH photo last summer, and I liked this film. But I just checked and now it looks like their stock has run out. I found a seller on Amazon.com but they don't ship to Canada. Does anybody know where I can find this film that will ship up here?
Thanks.

Is this what you are looking for?

Digital cameras, all other cameras and everything photographic from Adorama Camera

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected]
www.adoramacamera.com

Hi HelenOster, it's good to see that you're looking in.

You guys wouldn't be thinking about selling Adox CHS B&W film would you? (hint, hint ;))

It used to be Efke.

True but I like Adorama and freestyle has a $25 minimum. I don't always want $25 worth of B&W film as it's kind of a summer thing with me. ;)

I checked with the buying department - I'm sorry to report that there are no plans to stock this item in the immediate future.

Helen Oster
[email protected]

I checked with the buying department - I'm sorry to report that there are no plans to stock this item in the immediate future.

Helen Oster
[email protected]

Thank you for the effort. Maybe if they tried some? LOLOL

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back