AggieJess and AggieZach ENGAGED :)

aggiejess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Howdy guys-

I know it's been a while, but now I totally understand why Zach didn't want me searching around the forum. Last night was a much much bigger surprise and amazing birthday present that I had ever expected.

AggieJess and AggieZach are engaged yo! :lovey:

I can't wait to meet you guys at JT!

CONGRATS JESS!!!!!! I'm very happy for both of you!!! It really sounds like you two were meant for each other! :love: :goodvibe:

Congratulations!! Just this morning I almost posted in your welcome thread to ask about how your "birthday surprise" went, but I didn't want to be too nosy. :)

Congratulations you two! I look forward to meeing you both in JT and hope this is the start of a wonderful life together :mrgreen: :love:

And I hope you know that Zach's had SO much enthusiasm and excitement about this that he's had all of us looking forward to it almost as much as him!

Keeping secrets is hard work...we rock!!! congrats to the "YO" couple!!! :wav: you guys set a date yet?

Congrats yo and congrats yo!!! When's the big event? I know this fiddle player he'd love to play for you at the big day. (hint: voo-something...) :mrgreen:

I'm happy to hear it!!

There was just a little deleting frenzy when you first joined to try to make sure you didn't come across anything that you weren't supposed to see. When I noticed you were searching the forums for anything that had your name, you scared me a little!

Happy to hear it all worked out as planned. You both sound like awesome people and I'm sure there is lots of happiness in your future together :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back