Aggression towards photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU FOR REAL????
SOUNDS MORE TO ME LIKE YOU ARE HARRASSING THE COPS,sorry i find it hard to see your view on this knowing full well how difficult it can be to do their job.....surely there are better ways for you to occupy your time then to watch over the local pd

:thumbup:

Folks, we have the same chaos going on down here in Texas right now, concerning the Mormon compound. So far, the police have confirmed nothing.

Were those kids being abused? We don't know. And as of right now, they can't find the original girl, named Sarah who brought forth the complaint, and at this moment, they have not found anything to implicate these folks in any wrong doing.

Hey, when we had the problems with Catholic priests running around molesting young boys, I don't remember any rush by law enforcement officials to raid Catholic churches, to protect the innocents.

Somewhere, somehow, someone has to stand up to this bull****. If not now, then when?

And let me state this- I, in no way, condone anything illegal these whack jobs may have been doing- but give me this- give me due process under the law.

Also, I found it disturbing that in the very beginning of this problem here in Texas, the officials roped off a 5 mile area around the compound- hands off to the press- what kind of crap is that? I believe in freedom of the press. I want to know if my government is screwing up. I want to know what is really happening- not just what the government is telling me is happening.

Anyone remember Waco and that ****ing disaster?

Hey, when we had the problems with Catholic priests running around and molesting young boys, I don't remember any rush by law enforcement officials to raid Catholic churches, to prortect the innocents.

A raid on a Catholic church isn't necessary because they aren't generally a fenced-in compound that refuses to let the police in in the first place.

If a call is made, the police respond. If it's a serious call, they do what they have to.

I have noticed over the years that those individuals that are polite and courteous don't seem to have their "rights trampled on." On the other hand, some individuals appear to attract that type of response. Hmmm...

As far as ratplant is concerned, I believe that the chief should have posted the complaint letter on the bulletin board along with his plate number and a description of his car. I admire the department for their restraint and the very reasonable response.

Yep, let's all bow down and just kiss the ass of authority.

What ****ing fantasy world do you live in?

A raid on a Catholic church isn't necessary because they aren't generally a fenced-in compound that refuses to let the police in in the first place.

If a call is made, the police respond. If it's a serious call, they do what they have to.

Do you trust your government? Do you trust your police?

Yep, let's all bow down and just kiss the ass of authority.

What ****ing fantasy world do you live in?

The world where common courtesy wins over screaming demands.

Of course, you're right. It is a fantasy that the chief would post the letter on the bulletin board as I feel he should have done.

Your admiration for ratpiss is beyond belief.

Yes he does, but don't be too offended, I have seen the same question posed before by another user at a different. They are generally directed to those who show extencive knowledge in theroy but no visual proof.

Max (Alpha) springs directly into mind.

Nah, I'm just wondering.

I'll rephrase. Have you ever taken pictures a second time or were you thrown out the first time?

I'll type real slow.

Have you ever taken any photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back