Ah..crap!

Robstar1619

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just another boring pic from me!
alambo1.jpg

Info of This car :Lamborghini Espada S3 with TorqueFlite Automatic.
There are only 55 cars like that in the world and only 5 of them have RHD.This is one of the RHD Espada's...shame really it's in so bad shape:grumpy:

It's not my car..i dont wash others cars:sexywink:.
This car i see everyday when i go to the office.
I just took this pic and did some editing and was just wondering if it looks good...thats all.

Well, what do you hope looks good? The Lamborghini or your photo of the Lamborghini. For the Lamborghini itself is in a DEPLORABLE state! But very, very, VERY much so. It looks like had you even considered giving him a wash, most of what still keeps it together would have come off! :shock:

I'm with Jermz, the front shot is not the most interesting one we can think of, a bit of the side, a bit of an angle might be better.

I meant the photo not the car itself Lafoto!
Jermz-01..here you go!
lambo100.jpg

Btw iam trying to find the owner since a friend of mine wants to buy the car and he has worked on such cars before.

so WHY is it in this miserable shape??

maybe someone was murdered in that car, then sometimes no one wants to buy it ... especially if the corpse was in the car for a long time it needs the interior to be replaced completely.

we had such a case over here. no fun.

maybe someone was murdered in that car, then sometimes no one wants to buy it ... especially if the corpse was in the car for a long time it needs the interior to be replaced completely.

we had such a case over here. no fun.
:er:...Yikes thats no fun at all!...no iam sure that's not the case!...i hope.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back