Ah HELL YES!

I was in Costco the other day and I saw the 6 mp Rebel with the lens and kit for like $750.00. Is there a big differance other than MP between the 6 and the 8?

Artemis said:
:( Everyone has a better camera than me...need...money...must...win...lottery!

stop yelling!!!!!! think about me first!!!! I'm lost with my tiny camera!!!

congrats mate !!!
If you found out that you don't like your new cam, you can always send it to me :)

Bettybooty said:
I was in Costco the other day and I saw the 6 mp Rebel with the lens and kit for like $750.00. Is there a big differance other than MP between the 6 and the 8?

Probably the biggest difference besides the sensor is the new DIGIC II camera processor which is the same as in 20D and is really much much better. It gives you higher isos at lower noise. If I remember correctly, then 20D (or 350D aka Rebel XT) is better at ISO 1600 than 10D (or 300D aka rebel) at ISO 800 :) And that's a huge difference (at least for me who shoots during very early morning hours where there is still no light).

Congrats!! and i have to agree with amanda- it does indeed beat a nikon. like a red headed step child as my grandpappy use to say- though i dont think he ever had one. but he does have a Canon.

thebeginning said:
sweet dude!! congrats :)

uh oh, looks like a nasty anti-nikon thread is popping up. why doesnt somebody just start a seperate thread for it? :D

because they will catch on fire.

--admins

Well the thread was title " Ah HELL YES!" So why not have a little fire in here. hehehe.

Congrats mate, you'll love it!! I go into cold sweats if I can't look at it for a little while. Ahhhh....

Most reactions

Back