Ah summer...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...sitting at the waterpark, and stealing a shot of some teenage girl's butt and hoping to god no one saw me pointing my 200mm lens at her and thought I was some giant perv. :lmao:

I seriously just thought this looked really cool. :)

Actually, I'm not TOTALLY sure if I've posted this one here before... if I have, beg pardon.

Davis%20Farmland%20Summer%202009%20-%20102.jpg

C&C welcome if desired.

(btw, for the record I was there with my kids and mostly taking pictures of THEM.) :lol:

Perv! :D

It's interesting, but when I look at it my eyes just wander everywhere, I don't really see a subject. Unless that was the purpose, is the whole photo to be looked at?

Perv! :D

It's interesting, but when I look at it my eyes just wander everywhere, I don't really see a subject. Unless that was the purpose, is the whole photo to be looked at?

It's an interesting question... I suppose I often wonder why each individual picture has to have a very specific point of focus. I didn't see one here and I didn't feel like there needed to be one. There was just something about the colors, patterns, textures, and really the oddity of it that appealed to me. So I guess the subject is the whole picture. <shrug>

It is interesting...makes one wonder why they are wearing a grass skirt OVER their jeans?

heheh I know it was funny. Jeans SHORTS, btw... they all had this on as a sort of uniform... jeans shorts, T-shirt from the water park, and a grass skirt. Pretty funny.

Most reactions

Back