Ah summer...

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by manaheim, Jan 9, 2010.

1. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    ...sitting at the waterpark, and stealing a shot of some teenage girl's butt and hoping to god no one saw me pointing my 200mm lens at her and thought I was some giant perv. :lmao:

I seriously just thought this looked really cool. :)

Actually, I'm not TOTALLY sure if I've posted this one here before... if I have, beg pardon.

[​IMG]

C&C welcome if desired.

(btw, for the record I was there with my kids and mostly taking pictures of THEM.) :lol:

2. Dleberfinger

Dleberfinger TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Perv! :D

It's interesting, but when I look at it my eyes just wander everywhere, I don't really see a subject. Unless that was the purpose, is the whole photo to be looked at?

3. Mulewings~

Mulewings~ TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    It is interesting...makes one wonder why they are wearing a grass skirt OVER their jeans?

4. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    It's an interesting question... I suppose I often wonder why each individual picture has to have a very specific point of focus. I didn't see one here and I didn't feel like there needed to be one. There was just something about the colors, patterns, textures, and really the oddity of it that appealed to me. So I guess the subject is the whole picture. <shrug>

heheh I know it was funny. Jeans SHORTS, btw... they all had this on as a sort of uniform... jeans shorts, T-shirt from the water park, and a grass skirt. Pretty funny.