Ah that smell

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by benhasajeep, Oct 23, 2006.

1. benhasajeep

benhasajeep TPF Noob!

I have a big concotion in the kitchen at the moment.

I have corned beef and cabbage in the slow cooker for dinner (lots of garlic). Wife can't stand it, but she works a second part time job tonight so it good eatin for me. :greenpbl: :drool:

And I also have the processor out and the chemical warming up to do a batch of 8 rolls of slide film.

So the kitchen if full of good smelling food (if you are into that kind of fodd), then all of a sudden you get a whiff of photo chemicals. :lol:

2. treehuggerhikerboy

treehuggerhikerboy TPF Noob!

I went out to suspicious incident call around St. Patrick's day. No one had seen this guy for a month and a half. His neighbor in the adjoining condo thought he was cooking cabbage for the holiday. Suffice it to say, it wasn't cabbage he was cooking...the stench hit you like a brick wall. :confused:

Sorry, that's what cabbage reminds me of now (although it wasn't too much better beforehand).

3. Alison

Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Ooooh, I love the smell of corn beef dinner, New England Boiled Dinner is what I grew up calling it. I haven't had any since last Christmas, I need to make some soon! I can't say I've used garlic with it though, usually the brisket, cabbage, carrots and potatoes. :drool:

4. lostprophet

lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    In the camera I work there is a member of staff who sniffs the old camera bags we get in part exchange!! The bloke is twisted

5. the real slim aidy

the real slim aidy TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    lmao i smell the bags but better than smelling alexs ass