Ahh, what the he!!..... Some fireworks

taraj_00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I ended up with 150ish photos, which I narrowed down to about 30 to upload/edit. From that, these are my favorites. The focus seems a little off to me (probably from trying to rush and catch focus while holding a baby bottle), but I don't think they turned out too horrible for my first try!

Settings were bulb shutter, F11, ISO LO3 (I think around 160). Tripod used, but unfortunately my remote for the new camera isn't here yet, so I was hand pressing the shutter... ah well- always next year, right?

4759719792_c5ef832a30_b.jpg

4759082097_feb95bc92e_b.jpg

4759085625_039522b938_b.jpg

wow! I really love the frames here.. I have never been much a fan of fireworks in photographs but this is beautiful.. Looks like you got the right sequences as well for your shots..

cheers.

I really like the colors! The only thing I would change is to clone out the lights at the bottom. Other than that, fantastic job!

Aww, thanks! I am planning on cloning out lights, eventually... maybe, when I get around to it LOL (these were quick edits from when I got home last night around midnight)

All good but 2 is awesome IMO. :thumbup:

Bulb appears to be the key. :thumbup:

Amazing colors... great shots :thumbup:

Here's a final edit (I think!) of my favorite from the bunch... I cleaned up the street lights from the bottom on this, and the rest of them.

4763903471_4b5cfc1f30_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back