Ahhh, in your face LP [and to anyone else help please?]

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we got one of the Casio Pro F1s at jessops, 1200fps and 60fps full HD recording!!! omg lol, we sat around for 5 minutes watching a 6 second clip of a coin spinning. it was incredible!! the likelihood is you probably have one @ LCE but oh well

also there was this really random unit in our clearence box and i was wondering if any computer nerds here could identify this kind of fitting :

eh.jpg

looks like a keyboard or mic cable but it has that darn slot in the middle, you got me stumped.

definitely not a mic cable, looks almost like a DIN cable almost (for keyboards/mice), but its has 7 pins instead of 6.

Fount it, its a 7 pin Mini-DIN.

nope its like 4" long and comes wiht a cover to protect the white bit, its like it is handheld

moniter calibrater?
handheld scanner?

handheld scanner seems the most fitting thing so far, but it doesnt seem to have enough internals

Looks a bit like a PS2 connection. Used in older mice and other peripherals.

ive tried it in ps2 already, it dont fit :/ ill post a pic of the internals tomorrow, it is just one tiny circuit board

There was well is...an older plug like that I remember using back in the day and it was similar to the PS2, but has more prongs, and that maybe it. It was between the parallel merge to USB era. It offered faster rate of data packets due to more copper, and a condenced head. Not as slow and clumsy as the parallel. Well, then the damn USB came out (which I'm still not fond of...but oh well). I could be wrong, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back