Air Force Museum Panoramics (Images now show up)

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried to post these a few days ago, using my Zenfolio links, but the images had a lock on them. Sorry about that!

I would love some feedback on these panoramics... good, bad, otherwise.

Thanks!

By the way, I know this is probably to many photos for some, sorry about that. But I'm not looking for crits on each image, just general thoughts.

AFMuseumPano-00.jpg

AFMuseumPano-01.jpg

AFMuseumPano-03.jpg

AFMuseumPano-04.jpg

AFMuseumPano-05.jpg

AFMuseumPano-06.jpg

AFMuseumPano-07.jpg

AFMuseumPano-08.jpg

AFMuseumPano-10.jpg

AFMuseumPano-11.jpg

Well, I'm afraid I can't appreciate the planes as such, my husband could, or my son, but both are not around to look.

But I like how you exposed for the lights in the second photo and how the hall shows.
And that plane in 4 doesn't even look like a plane. OK, both men in my life would be able to instantly tell me what it is that I'm looking it ... but I don't know. :oops:

Wow, I felt like I was actually there! Love the photos. Thank you.

My only comment is that #1 is somewhat noisy, but only in areas where it's not very noticeable -- the darker areas of the hangar.

Oh, and do you recall what the was MiG-29 doing there? Something about a defection?

Wow, I love them!! I was just there yesterday for the "Night at the Air Force Museum!!"

Very nice shots. :thumbup:

I was just there as well. I stopped by a few days ago to shoot some detail shots for a model I'm going to build soon.

always love the long expsoure + wide angle look

good job here.

Well, I'm afraid I can't appreciate the planes as such, my husband could, or my son, but both are not around to look.

But I like how you exposed for the lights in the second photo and how the hall shows.
And that plane in 4 doesn't even look like a plane. OK, both men in my life would be able to instantly tell me what it is that I'm looking it ... but I don't know. :oops:

It's a Blackbird if i'm not mistaken--I don't know the Technical name (F-__ or whatever it is) but i know it's a Blackbird.

I realy like these pictures, especially the lighting aspect. Is this at the second location of the Air&Space museum in DC? I went to the A&S Museum late last summer and asked about a few specific planes and they said there was a secondary location about twenty minutes away where they kept the larger planes.

Great series.
:thumbup:

It's a Blackbird if i'm not mistaken--I don't know the Technical name (F-__ or whatever it is) but i know it's a Blackbird.

SR-71 - Fastest manned aircraft ever built (that we know of).

Wow, those are great looking shots...:thumbup:

I like the panaromic few , Is there like a specail lens you used to get that ? Sorry if my question comes off dum but I'am very new at this and always been trying to learn how take shots like that . Other then that I like all the pics ,,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back