Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome to the spammer club...we're glad to have ya!

Congrats on 1000 posts, buddy ..er..well..as I post this 999 posts!

:mrgreen: :hug:: :hail: :alien: :flower: :thumbsup: :eyebrows: :cheers: :sun: :smileys: :cheer: :goodvibe: :wav: :band: :bounce: :headbang: :salute: :king: :afro: :drunk: :Joker: :sillysmi:

Oh...and some emoticons just for you...

plane6.gif
plane5.gif
plane9.gif

airplanesmiley.gif
paper_airplane_pilot.gif
plane.gif

I wanted to leave it at 1,000 for a day but you went and added airplane emoticons. That is so nice :) Thanks everyone. I feel at home around here.

Cheers :cheers:

Eric

PS. After a 1,000 posts of hanging upside down I think the blood is starting to rush to my head :)

Good!!! :) :) :) I woulda posted more, but it was all I could find! :) I'm glad you are here...I don't have time to look at everything posted in the gallery, but I always make sure to open yours. Don't stop posting!

Eric, I hope when I use your name with my pics, you take it as the compliment it is meant to be.

:hail:

core's sneakin' up on 6 large

n015.gif
n015.gif
Cin-cin!
To the next 1000!
You now can not even CONSIDER to go - you're one of the best round here!!!
n015.gif
n015.gif

Wow! Thanks guys and gals you make me feel warm all over. :hugs: I feel the love :) This is my home on the net as I get very motivated and inspired here and if I can do the same I'm very proud.

:cheers:

Eric

AIRIC said:
Wow! Thanks guys and gals you make me feel warm all over. :hugs: I feel the love :) This is my home on the net as I get very motivated and inspired here and if I can do the same I'm very proud.

:cheers:

Eric

Get MSN mate! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back