airplane

Red Spider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this shot only moments ago!Gotta love digital cameras!My tattoo shop is directly in the flight path of Barksdale AFB.I'm not sure what kind of plane this is,but I think it's a B-52.

B-52.jpg

Thanks! I know it's centered,I purposely cropped it that way,I think for the rule of thirds to apply,there needs to be something else of interest in the picture,but there was nothing but featureless blue sky.Besides,the 'rule' of thirds is more of a guideline than an actual rule!;)

Last edited:
Glad you like it!Thanks!:)

Thanks! I know it's centered,I purposely cropped it that way,I think for the rule of thirds to apply,there needs to be something else of interest in the picture,but there was nothing but featureless blue sky.Besides,the 'rule' of thirds is more of a guideline than an actual rule!;)

Agree with the thinking, rules are there to be broken, personally I'd have left a bit more space for it to fly into though. H

I figure if the guy who came up with the concept of the 'rule' of thirds could ignore it,which according to Wikkipedia,he did quite often,I can too!:D It was a pretty tight shot to begin with,so I wasn't left with much flight space.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back