Airport HDR nedd comment

Fast, Wow those were really beautiful HDRs. I did think his photo of the planes was cool. Maybe because I just really like planes. IDK!
My statement was really because some photographers become so technical they forget that it is an art. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is up to the interpretation of the viewer. I have heard over and over on the forum "I don't like sepia, selective color and on and on. People delete their exif data hiding how the pic was taken because they want to be the technically correct photographer. They want to be able to say they have captured this perfect shot cause they are this perfect photographer.
I feel like somtimes people just comment to say they don't like that sorta syle because its not true photography, but they CC anyway. If you don't like that style why even comment. Sorry for the rant, but its been building up. Aww I feel better now..lol
Again thanks for the link. I wish I could do some really good HDRs but for right now I'm just learning how to focus! Ha ha I'ive got a long way to go before I attempt one of these.

Honestly the photo should have been a throw away right from the beginning because of the reflection and the HDR just makes it look worse...it hurt my head trying to figure out what that was at first. Your HDR in general is sort of like you are just plugging in the 3 different exposures...spitting out an HDR and posting it. Its just too much IMO. I started out on this forum trying to learn HDR and one thing Ive learned is that the best HDR is where its harder to tell that its an HDR.

Honestly the photo should have been a throw away right from the beginning because of the reflection and the HDR just makes it look worse...it hurt my head trying to figure out what that was at first. Your HDR in general is sort of like you are just plugging in the 3 different exposures...spitting out an HDR and posting it. Its just too much IMO. I started out on this forum trying to learn HDR and one thing Ive learned is that the best HDR is where its harder to tell that its an HDR.

I could'nt agree with you more. Although some people here have done greatness within the hdr world. In a nutshell of what is going on I go to feed my pc some images but sometimes she eats too fast and ends up throwing up 1 large mess. ok I am off to playing with my colored blocks again:lol:

Perhaps instead of laughing with arrogance you should read between the lines and take the hint that people are telling you that you need to work on your material mate. I am not replying to this post with ought doing the home work I have looked at some of your work on your site prior to replying to this msg and all of your images are consistent with the same technique that is simply not working if you do a search on google you will find countless high dynamic range images and none of them look as bad as yours.

Mate people are trying to help you so you can improove the sooner you will realize that the better off your work and replies will be

Yes I agree with you..people are trying to help me on HDR and thank you very much for that..I really appreciated it ...I can accept bad critics...but just about my photo...you can say what ever you want with my photo.....but the problem is they comment on other thing which is like my comment on other people photo...or whatever.. I can accept your comment if you say my other photo on my blog also the worst you ever see...but "the sooner you will realize that the better off your work and replies will be"..sorry mate..I will post more of my photo so people can comment that will lead me to make a good HDR photo...and you know what I will laugh with arrogance again for you..hehehe :lol::lol:

Yes throw it away...ahahaha..throw it far far away from you..I'm sorry you have to hurt yourself to figure out what it is..please accept my apology..next time maybe you have to cracked your head to figure out what the photo is...so please forgive me in advanced... :lol:

Dude just ignore the comments if they bother you that much seriously coming back at people only ahh you know what forget it you just don't get it. I am tired of debating

Learn how to take critique you accept the forum rules and you decided to post the image for everyone to comment on so deal with it, if you don’t like what we all have to say about the images then simply don’t post them.

Are you serious? You actually think this image is good must be a picasso or monet lover

:confused: The photography is a not a kind of art ???
Yes it is ! I personnally think Picasso suck, but YOU you can like his work.
Same thing here.

You don't like a picture it's fine. Give you opinion, give some tips but don't
think because YOU don't like it it's the same thing for everybody.

KArl

Are you serious? You actually think this image is good must be a picasso or monet lover

:confused: The photography is a not a kind of art ???
Yes it is ! I personnally think Picasso suck, but YOU you can like his work.
Same thing here.

You don't like a picture it's fine. Give you opinion, give some tips but don't
think because YOU don't like it it's the same thing for everybody.

KArl

Let me ask you this Karl how many replies did you passed on the way down that did not like the image? :confused: more then the ones who actually liked it
but regardless this is about him improoving which he says he is trying so I am just going to leave it as that.

I don't even know where to begin here on this image, I always say the first person you need to please is yourself with the image before you worry about what anyone else says including me or anyone here in the forums.

But you want honesty so here it goes, I value your efforts in HDR don't get me wrong but this composition is lacking big-time there is a major glare from the window the sky goes from aqua to a grey color, you have the lens flare,horizon is a tilt Etc..

Mumoc I find it a little offending that you advertise HDR in your blog and post replies to other peoples work on tips when your own images at times look worst. I find this annoying and enough already, you either know what you are talking about to afford to talk or just don’t say anything at all. Practice what you preach please nothing more annoying than to hear someone giving you advise on something they yet don’t fully master. Please just watch your comments prior to speaking about something if posting an image that does not live up to the hype your giving advice about.

Thanks for the long comments..I just need comment about my photo..not about my comments on other people photo...annoying?..it easy..don't read..that's it... one thing..this not your forum..this is public forum..anyone can give comment..see yaa.. :lol:

Based on this comment and your amazing use of punctuation, sentence fragments, and incoherence, I will assume that you are in about the 2nd grade.

So, for an 8 year old, this is not a bad start. There are obvious problems with composition and you went a little heavy on the tonal mapping giving it a cartoon feel, but some people like that look. I think it is still important to think about composition when doing an HDR file though. I'm also not sure how much HDR was actually needed in this scene....seems like a lot could have been done with a single image.

Based on this comment and your amazing use of punctuation, sentence fragments, and incoherence, I will assume that you are in about the 2nd grade.

So, for an 8 year old, this is not a bad start. There are obvious problems with composition and you went a little heavy on the tonal mapping giving it a cartoon feel, but some people like that look. I think it is still important to think about composition when doing an HDR file though. I'm also not sure how much HDR was actually needed in this scene....seems like a lot could have been done with a single image.
Have a look at where he's from.
English is obviously his second language.

Last time I checked I-95 was on the East Coast.:blushing:

Last time I checked I-95 was on the East Coast.:blushing:

Most reactions

Back