Airport HDR nedd comment

Based on this comment and your amazing use of punctuation, sentence fragments, and incoherence, I will assume that you are in about the 2nd grade.

So, for an 8 year old, this is not a bad start. There are obvious problems with composition and you went a little heavy on the tonal mapping giving it a cartoon feel, but some people like that look. I think it is still important to think about composition when doing an HDR file though. I'm also not sure how much HDR was actually needed in this scene....seems like a lot could have been done with a single image.
Have a look at where he's from.
English is obviously his second language.

Last time I checked I-95 was on the East Coast.:blushing:

Mom2eight um did you read the post correctly they were talking about someone else dear not me oops. Can I still pretend that I am in the second grade?:D you are forgiven however.

I think the photo would look better minus the glare and the plane in the foreground. I really like the top left of the photo with the field and the runway. The plane-dock-thingies are too bright and look off focus.

*I'm just a beginner

Have a look at where he's from.
English is obviously his second language.

Last time I checked I-95 was on the East Coast.:blushing:

Mom2eight um did you read the post correctly they were talking about someone else dear not me oops. Can I still pretend that I am in the second grade?:D you are forgiven however.

I wondered why they thought you were from another country!lol Thanks for the forgiveness. You can be in second grade if I can be 21 again!

Honestly the photo should have been a throw away right from the beginning because of the reflection and the HDR just makes it look worse...it hurt my head trying to figure out what that was at first. Your HDR in general is sort of like you are just plugging in the 3 different exposures...spitting out an HDR and posting it. Its just too much IMO. I started out on this forum trying to learn HDR and one thing Ive learned is that the best HDR is where its harder to tell that its an HDR.

Yes throw it away...ahahaha..throw it far far away from you..I'm sorry you have to hurt yourself to figure out what it is..please accept my apology..next time maybe you have to cracked your head to figure out what the photo is...so please forgive me in advanced... :lol:

So what you are saying its ok and good practice to have window reflection in your picture? What bugs me is that you don't even care...you just took a snapshot out the window at the airport...plugged it into the HDR program and voila...wonderful art. Sorry. You should not have wasted your time making it an HDR and posting it here because it was a poor picture to begin with.

I am sitting here on the sofa watching american idol tryouts and I am peeking in here only to notice that this topic simply won't end just like some of the contestants they tell they cant sing but they keep going.

For the first time ladies & gents we have ourselves a topic that's turning out to be a mini series stay tuned kids same time same network.:lmao:

faststi said:
In a nutshell of what is going on I go to feed my pc some images but sometimes she eats too fast and ends up throwing up 1 large mess. ok I am off to playing with my colored blocks again

I just got it that's funny

moronphotography.png

Last edited:
Haha.... ouch

i've certainly seen worse....c'mon give the guy a break..not that bad...has an "anime" kind of look to it. If you guys remember an old skool cartoon called Robotech/Macross...this reminds me of that.

take all the critiques and keep tryin! GL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back