Airshow with 105mm? 5 for C&C

... and I like the reflection in the water. I'd slide Bus Rider's crop over to the other side of the frame so that the tower ended up out-of-frame to the left.

Good idea. :) I was looking at the steeple/tower thingy and didn't even consider the 2 bridges.

I think 5 is the best of the lot, in fact i would go as far as to say it is borderline awesome, has drama, has an artistic feel to it, its warm, it has a few interesting things to look at, bridges, bridge with people, the aircraft itself, the tower thingy on the left, graduated hills in the background.

I had a bit of a play with it just to show some post options. Bear in mind the last one is full on, overkilled with artistic license :p

planequad.jpg

I the tweaked one RobNZ. Like you said, the last one is way over the top, lol. :)

@RobNZ
Thank you. Your really took your time to do all these edit versions, which I really like. I especially like the way you cropped the original.
The last one is maybe a bit over-edited as you said, but although interesting. Do you have any link how to add those flares and sun to image?

@RobNZ
Thank you. Your really took your time to do all these edit versions, which I really like. I especially like the way you cropped the original.
The last one is maybe a bit over-edited as you said, but although interesting. Do you have any link how to add those flares and sun to image?

Your welcome, I could see a really nice shot "hidden" in the original.

The flares are fairly easy to do in CS5, Filter, Render, Lens flare.

I did some more editing and I've got another one for you, quite similar to the one above:

20100709_1689-Edit.jpg

P.S.: I found out that if you take your time for editing, there are many good shots hidden inside not that attractive ones. :D

Last edited:
I did some more editing and I've got another one for you, quite similar to the one above:

20100709_1689-Edit.jpg

P.S.: I found out that if you take your time for editing, there are many good shots hidden inside not that attractive ones. :D

Maybe its just me... but it looks overexposed as well...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back