airsoft guns

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nicely done Logan; maybe just a touch more fill on the long gun? One suggestion for smoke; have someone just off-camera with a big piece of cardboard or something to very slowly fan it so that it breaks up a bit and you don't get that tight stream.

Nicely done Logan; maybe just a touch more fill on the long gun? One suggestion for smoke; have someone just off-camera with a big piece of cardboard or something to very slowly fan it so that it breaks up a bit and you don't get that tight stream.
Thank you my dad was using his vape for it

You could try putting the rifle propped on a longer table. Have your father very gently, and close to the table surface, blow the vapor out. The vapor is dense and heavy and will settle somewhat on the table giving a nice thick fog with some tendrils slowing raising around the rifle.

Very cool, smoke is great idea
Thank you my dads idea

You could try putting the rifle propped on a longer table. Have your father very gently, and close to the table surface, blow the vapor out. The vapor is dense and heavy and will settle somewhat on the table giving a nice thick fog with some tendrils slowing raising around the rifle.
Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back