Airsoft

I really like all of the them. the b&w ones are really cool. I have never played airsoft but I have played paintball a couple of times (like out in the woods and in abandoned buildings) and had a lot of fun.

Well it may seem silly to some but it is a great and growing sport. SCAA had a game in that the Florence county sharrifs sponcered as a "military training event", the game was held in an highschool dureing summer break. I know some of the military are using airsoft for some training because a few of the members of SCAA are active military and are using it. I enjoy the sport and play when I can:)

Navy seal's also use it as a simulation scenario, if you don't believe me google Socom hell week, they take civilians who play socom navy seal's and put them through hell week and the weapons portion consist of Airsoft rifles, they make all kinds, from Hand Gun's to M219 Saw's (machine gun)

Navy seal's also use it as a simulation scenario, if you don't believe me google Socom hell week, they take civilians who play socom navy seal's and put them through hell week and the weapons portion consist of Airsoft rifles, they make all kinds, from Hand Gun's to M219 Saw's (machine gun)

M249

a lot of special ops units use paitballs because they leave a mark in a specific area like body armor, where you wouldn't feel it otherwise.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back