AK image

What are you guys using to edit the images?

i use PhotoShop.

I have problem with the focusing. When I focus the front part of the card, the end of it goes out of focus and vice versa. I am thinking that it is my lens, am I right?

I do have poker chips too. Hopefully another night I'll add those too.

to put more depth of field: Should I set my camera to "AV" and increase the number to about maybe 11.0?

I have problem with the focusing. When I focus the front part of the card, the end of it goes out of focus and vice versa. I am thinking that it is my lens, am I right?

Google 'depth of field' (or do a search on this very forum) to understand the relationship between focal length, aperture, distance to subject and DOF (Depth Of Field). But you are right: a smaller aperture (larger F number) will give you more DOF. Try it for yourself. :wink:

i use PhotoShop.

I do have poker chips too. Hopefully another night I'll add those too.

It is because you have the aperture set too big (small F stop maybe F1.8)

The closer your focal plane is to the subject the less DOF you will get, especially at the lower F numbers (1.8, 2, 2.8 etc) for greater DOF close down the lens f8, f11, f16, f22. Then get the flash/strobe out as unless your camera is on a tripod the shutter speed will most likely be too slow to hand hold. H

Most reactions

New Topics

Back