----- ----- -----
alain-raod-016.jpg

----- ----- -----
alain-raod-017.jpg

----- ----- -----​

Regards
--- ---
Sultan AlZaabi​

Heya Sultan, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
You are posting pics from an area of this world that we don't get to see too often! Where are you? Oman?

For future postings, let me suggest you number your pics once you post five or more in a thread (and you can still go back into your post and edit in numbers now, or ask me to do so for you), it is much easier for the viewer to say "I like Photo so-and-so best because..." if they don't have to scroll back up and count and count. See?

Well, it is easy enough to say that the funniest, for sure, is the first: the camel almost pushing the camera into the photographer's eye. I really like that one.

And I also like the one of the camel being milked. Nice close-up of an interesting scene. Same applies to the young camel drinking from its mother.

The colours of your desert photos are nice. Lovely light in all of them, giving the pics this orangey look that only early morning or evening light can give. Hence I also like the beautifully lit camel face against the blue sky in the photo below the "Young-Camel-Drinking-From-Mother"-photo.

LaFoto,
Thanks for your reply, I'm From UAE - United Arab Emirates - maybe you don't know the country you will know the city " DUBAI " - UAE is neer from Oman and Neer From KSA.

dubai_UAE.gif

uae_map.gif

Thanks for your advice on the next thread i will post 6 pic's only ^__^ yea i understand that the people don't have time to see a maney pic's on one thread the same of my thread 16 maybe.. lolz

#1.
Oh my god when i saw that happened front of me i forget that the camera on my hand, i only toke one pic that day cuz the camel move fast after i toke the shot, when we are going back to my home that day i really was fraid and i felt that i'm going to cry if the pic is not going to be good, but thanks good it's look very nice.

#2.
Thanks hope you like the show and the subject's.

#3.
Thanks your eyes have very nice look :) Thanks hope you like it, it was on the evening from 6pm to 7:30pm it's very nice time pot it's going very fast, one hour is not enough, yea it's looks very nice.
Thanks for entering her and post

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

WOW

I love each and everyone of your photos.
My favorite one is "Future Look"

And welcome to the forum

lostprophet,
Thanks for welcoming : ) yea future look is nice , hope you like it.
wait for other pic's ^___*

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

They are really great, I love them all. The colour in the photos is beautiful. Great work

deggimatt,
Hope you like it, Thanks for saying that , The color of your eye is beautiful, see you soon.

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

Most reactions

New Topics

Back