Alaska Trip Round 2 C&C

CharlieGarrison

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In general what is the proper way for posting C&C threads? Limiting each thread to a couple of photos or throwing them all into one thread? Just curious for future reference. Here are some more photos from the trip. The last two are from the local zoo.

948748369_yA5Aw-L.jpg

948892202_XB2Ub-L.jpg

948956356_E7pEK-L.jpg

948954347_AVJJa-M.jpg

Need some more dof on the animal shots, otherwise they're just pics of animals and not very interesting. I do really like the second one though.

Compared to the mommy and baby moose photos in your first Alaska post, this moose mommy (?) photo turned out really well! (And yes, limit yourself to only a few photos within one thread or people get overwhelmed with the amount and refrain from giving you good c&C).

And I like the pic of your (?) son (?) in the playground tube. Nice colours, and he is cute! This size it's hard for me to tell if the focus is perfectly well on his eyes, or if it has slipped slightly towards the writing on his t-shirt (?). Nevertheless: you'll cherish this one forever.

It would have been nice to see all of the bear in focus, not only his front, so not "less dof", but more dof, indeed.

Tiger is nice. Just not filling the frame enough - typical thing to happen when your mms don't reach (I experience this over and again and again and again).

In general what is the proper way for posting C&C threads? Limiting each thread to a couple of photos or throwing them all into one thread? Just curious for future reference.
You can post several images for comment, but if you really want critique, try limiting the post to only one or two images. It also helps if you give us as much information as you can; exposure settings etc. Also, let us in on the reasons you took the photo the way your did, so that we can offer an opinion whether you accomplished your goal with it.

In other words, the more you put in, the more you should get out of it. Just posting up a whole bunch of images and asking for C&C, probably won't get you anything more than simple (but useless) comments.

Most reactions

Back