Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cs&Cs welcome

1462583623_d302bcda37.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

The only thing I would prefer not to see is the collar and the end of the lead. Everything else is spot on.

Wow, this is just beautiful! I love malamutes, they are so cool looking! You made him/her look so fantastic. Super sharp, great depth of field, and awesome colors. I dont think the collar and chain take anything away from the photo. You are very talented, young lady! :)

NJ

Thanks for the coms :) TBH iv never noticed the lead clip!

NJ Shes a she. her name is Storm. Were hoping to get one soon. Were after a boy. we have been waitng 4 years for him!!! Good breeders are hard to find in the UK. They havnt long been taken off the rare breeds list.

One minor think I wanted to mention too is that its probably best to post at 800 px wide. Some of us still have small 17 inch monitors and we cant see the whole image without scrolling to the right. ;)

One minor think I wanted to mention too is that its probably best to post at 800 px wide. Some of us still have small 17 inch monitors and we cant see the whole image without scrolling to the right. ;)

:blushing: i forgot that some people have baby screens!

Thanks again for the wonderful comments :)

Fantastic capture - my only problem with the photo is the lead hanging - it is a minor distraction but apart from that, great capture.

I have to say, well done! I generally don't enjoy animal shots nearly as much as I do people shots but I do enjoy looking at your photographs. You've got a great eye for capturing their personality!

I have to say, well done! I generally don't enjoy animal shots nearly as much as I do people shots but I do enjoy looking at your photographs. You've got a great eye for capturing their personality!

Thankyou, thats a really encouraging compliment. :lovey:

"DPW" - currently working on removing the lead clip - post as soon as :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back