Alaskan Range Get Aggressive

Snyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3.jpg

-An F-15C, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB, breaks away after being refueled from a KC-135R Stratostanker, 91st Air Refueling Squadron, Macdill AFB, over the Pacific Alaskan Range Complex on July 19 during Red Flag-Alaska 07-3. The PARC provides 67,000 square miles of airspace, one conventional bombing range and two tactical bombing ranges containing more than 400 different types of targets and more than 30 threat simulators, both manned and unmanned.

6.jpg

-An F-15C, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB, breaks away after being refueled from a KC-135R Stratostanker, 91st Air Refueling Squadron, Macdill AFB, over the Pacific Alaskan Range Complex on July 19 during Red Flag-Alaska 07-3. The PARC provides 67,000 square miles of airspace, one conventional bombing range and two tactical bombing ranges containing more than 400 different types of targets and more than 30 threat simulators, both manned and unmanned.

7.jpg

I really like 2 and 3 (first one seems a little harsh on the lighting) they are so perfect almost seem like the jet isnt supposed to be there but thats a good thing. Great capture and so sharp

Where exactly do you sign up for a job like this? Those are beautiful!

I actually like #2 the least - that river (?) behind the jet makes the plane blend in with the terrain, while on the other 2 photos the silhouette of a fighter is preserved and reads so well against the background. Superb photos!

WOW the subject in these shots are soo cool! Jets are awesome, and the photography is excellent. The land below is also beautiful.

Great stuff!

Speechless.........
..........................WOW!!

Where you in another plane, or helicopter?

Some fantastic work here...if anything, I'd say the first one is the best of the three. The third one benefits to having an off-centre crop as the aircraft seems to have room to 'fly' to the left of it, whereas the middle one just seems mis-cropped. First one for sure, nice.

Can I grow up to be like you? Haha that seems like a killer job, I'm very impressed. Very, very impressed.

man, these are phenom! Really incredible stuff..

first of all I just gotta say: Wow, amazing photos!so sharp and a very unusual exciting subject....

even if I for my part are totally not into military etc I just gotta tell you, that your job is so nice!!! - who else can look outside of his office-window and has the world to his feet like that...

keep us posted please !

Really nice photos, a great subject and so well taken!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back