Aleksandra, Vicky and erm... anyone else able to help I guess.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Ok, few new kids started at school. One is Polish and speaks no Engish (apparently). Seems to understand when I talk to him though. ;) Another couple are French and they don't know any English at all. Not a word. So... anything I can say or write to them? Keep it clean. :p

Chances are I'll never use anything you give me. For all I know you may make me say "I like to boil small children and eat them", I'll hand that to them then get in trouble as they jump the fence never to be seen again. :lol:

tell them: Pozdrowienia z Polski od niesamowitej dziewczyny :)
or: Jestem przystojny :)

:D I love you Ferny for this thread :)

haha the first one is something like: Greeting from Poland, from a great girl :)
and the second one is simply... : I'm handsome :p

but honestly... just say...
czesc - hi
dzien dobry - good morning
co slychac - how are you?
jak masz na imie - what's your name
ile masz lat - how old are you
czym sie interesujesz - what are your interests

huh,.... that's hard to come up with easy phrases in my own language!!!

Ha haha when I first saw this thread I thought it was mentos's answer to the lamp rubbing one!!! :lol:

J'aime faire cuire les petits enfants et les manger. <- I like to cook little kids and eat them.

Si vous ne faites pas vos devoirs je vous mangerai. <- If you don't do your homework I will eat you. hahaha!

How old are these kids that you're talking about?

Hello - Bonjour
How are you - comment va-tu? or ça va?
Tu as vu les images à la télé de la tempête de neige en France et en Allemagne? <- Did you see the big snow storm in France and Germany on the telly ?

Ferny...do you not know the international language?

Talk slowly, loudly, and in an annoyd tone...they ALWAYS understand then!

Greeting from Poland, from a great girl. I'm handsome
ok, NO WAY am I saying that to a ten year old boy :shock:

My last name isn't Glitter you know. ;)

but honestly... just say...
czesc - hi
dzien dobry - good morning
co slychac - how are you?
jak masz na imie - what's your name
ile masz lat - how old are you
czym sie interesujesz - what are your interests
What do I do when he starts realing off a load on interests in Polish? Just nod and go "uh huh..." :mrgreen:

How old are these kids that you're talking about?
One French boy is 8-9, a French girl is 9-10 (I think, I've yet to see her) and the Polish boy is 9-10.

Tu as vu les images à la télé de la tempête de neige en France et en Allemagne? <- Did you see the big snow storm in France and Germany on the telly ?
yes, but the heat from the fires helped it melt quickly...." ;)

Hmmm, ok, French I may JUST be able to handle saying. Polish on the other hand.... :mrgreen:
IF I do anyhting, I think I'll type and print it. Shame the printer is ****ed. :(

Artemis said:
Ferny...do you not know the international language?

Talk slowly, loudly, and in an annoyd tone...they ALWAYS understand then!
Well, they understand sign language as well. ;)

ferny said:
What do I do when he starts realing off a load on interests in Polish? Just nod and go "uh huh..." :mrgreen:

DON'T SAY "UH HUH" in Polish... well... hehe this is the quite... dirty sound :p:p:p

ferny said:
My last name isn't Glitter you know.

But here's the real question... is it Jackson?

Hehe, well I guess Michael Jackson wouldn't say "I'm handsome" to a little boy, he'd say "I'm pretty".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back