Alex and Artemis

That's a good outlook on life Alex, I'm proud of you for maintaining that! I know how hard it is to do, sometimes. Just keep remembering that not everyone is out to get you, and "there's still some good left in this world Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for!"

:er: sorry...lol. It just slips out sometimes.

Anyway, I guess what I mean to say is :hug::

Verbal said:
That's a good outlook on life Alex, I'm proud of you for maintaining that! I know how hard it is to do, sometimes. Just keep remembering that not everyone is out to get you, and "there's still some good left in this world Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for!"

:er: sorry...lol. It just slips out sometimes.

Anyway, I guess what I mean to say is :hug::

:hugs:

...but hmmm... actually i've been into existentialism very seriously lately. maybe i would've been the only crazy one marching with a "Save Meursault" sign and the absurdity of evrything is crazy but huuuuh.... i really don't wanna get into this now. one thing i can state (still, just for me cause i know 99% won't agree), is that your life is whatever you decide it is.
...aw man. i love Camus for making me get this.

SAVE MEURSAULT!!!!!!!!!

To be completely honest I love life. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

I've been in extremely low points as everyone else has, and learnt that life can ALWAYS get worse. One must appreciate everything while it's there, cause it could be gone tomorrow. Life doesn't suck at all. It really doesn't, people suck, but life is just one big adventure, that keeps getting better as you go on.

Gets mad boring sometimes though.

bace said:
Gets mad boring sometimes though.
that's when we need entertaining ppl like you ;)

and i really like your vision :D
...wish i could use it on practice though... sometimes stuff goes happening too fast and i just forget myself and don't have any time to think about Life with the capital L...
I'm really lovin the moment i'm having here right now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back