Alex- Probably the Most Beautiful Person I've Ever Photographed.

He's definitely not everyone's idea of good looking, too pretty boy is what my wife said.
She compared him to the boy models on Sale of the Century game show.
I am not attracted to any man, so to me all are ugly. :)
I have to defer to her in these cases.
He does look a bit like my father in his marine corps days though.
I never assumed he was everyone's idea of attractive, but he is certainly very attractive to me.

I love seeing old military photos; if you have a copy, please share it (thats not weird to ask, is it?).

The second shot is my favorite! The hair, the facial hair, the eyes........haha :)

Nicely done Dan
It's a tie between the first and second so far for me. There's about 500 good shots to still filter through though (out of roughly 800 shots), so I'm likely to find some new favorites eventually.

Number one and the last one are my favorite. As usual great shots.

I am not attracted to any man, so to me all are ugly..

Oh yah, you're much too macho for that.
But he looks like your dad, from whom you get your rugged good lucks.

I don't see men as sexual objects or opportunities but I'd be totally crazy not to be able to see and acknowledge when a man is beautiful.
This guy is gorgeous and, in approximately the words of Jack Nicholson, if he thought I was cute and that did something for me, I'd be a lucky guy.

Dan , very nice man . Love the drama in last one . I'm sure agency will be pleased .

I would NOT push him out of bed for eatin' crackers, that's for sure :winksexy: I love #1 and 3 - a background gorgeous enough to match that of the model!

And not being able to appreciate a person's beauty because of a lack of sexual attraction to that person? Or, more likely, a fear of its being mistaken as a sign of sexual attraction? Quite frankly, that's a sign of an emotionally-stunted person.

He is a natural model; some people are lovely to look at and are extremely photogenic - he is one of them. Why not play to one's strengths, even if it's the ability to look into a camera lens or strike a pose, and get this emotional response from people? :)

Your use of light and post processing is spot on, as always, Dan. Love to see your work, and it's terrific that you, as a talented photographer, get to work with such lovely models! And we get to appreciate them; it's win-win, bay-bay!!

I would NOT push him out of bed for eatin' crackers, that's for sure :winksexy: I love #1 and 3 - a background gorgeous enough to match that of the model!

And not being able to appreciate a person's beauty because of a lack of sexual attraction to that person? Or, more likely, a fear of its being mistaken as a sign of sexual attraction? Quite frankly, that's a sign of an emotionally-stunted person.
Ha! The kid is handsome. I think the other stuff was just some humor, maybe lost in translation? IDK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I like #2 the best, but the whole set is really great! And that guy was born to be a model in every way! :)

When I grow up, I want to look like him.
Hahaha, me too. He definitely won the genetic lottery.

I was going to say "Me, too." but then I realised it's better to be slightly imperfect and avoid being followed everywhere by hordes of starry eyed admirers. ;)
I'd still like to know what it feels like.

It's a curse really. Just once I'd. Like to go to the store for some milk without being propositioned by men and women .

Hahaha, me too. He definitely won the genetic lottery.

I was going to say "Me, too." but then I realised it's better to be slightly imperfect and avoid being followed everywhere by hordes of starry eyed admirers. ;)
I'd still like to know what it feels like.

It's a curse really. Just once I'd. Like to go to the store for some milk without being propositioned by men and women .

When police ask you to come along with them, that is not a proposition.

me either Lenore!

wonderfully done set. I hope we get to see more of this guy.

They're all great but the light in 1 is just incredible.

Most reactions

Back