Alex- Probably the Most Beautiful Person I've Ever Photographed.

niceeee... for both of you

The great thing about everyone having a different idea of beauty is that to someone somewhere, you are the most beautiful person they've seen.
The really awesome thing is when you meet that person and feel the same way about them.
I am glad not everyone has the same ideas about what makes up beauty. I don't think that's an emotionally stunted outlook at all, I think its what makes us unique individuals.

Just because I find someone attractive, does not mean I am attracted to them, especially when not knowing them at all.

Never necessary for me to say I'm straight, crooked, sideways, or anything else. . It's not complicated. But oh well.

The great thing about everyone having a different idea of beauty is that to someone somewhere, you are the most beautiful person they've seen.
The really awesome thing is when you meet that person and feel the same way about them.
I am glad not everyone has the same ideas about what makes up beauty. I don't think that's an emotionally stunted outlook at all, I think its what makes us unique individuals.

You've really got that self-satisfied thing down pat.

That's a very optimistic and beautiful outlook, and I agree completely. I'm a very insecure and anxious person, and even though what you had to say was a short statement, it made me feel very good to read. Thank you for posting this.

Last edited:
Yes, let's keep the comments to each other pleasant and tone down the snark.

Thanks!

He looks kind of like a young Rob Lowe.
enhanced-buzz-25177-1382165928-2.jpg

.. I also prefer Alex. lol

Seriously though.. wow.

Most reactions

Back