Alice in Wonderschool

Arhy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My first experience in the portraits.
... mm.. I like to make photos so much..)) However, most of all I like the process of making pictures..
My friend:

post-2264-1171313946.jpg

post-2264-1171313998.jpg

post-2264-1171314040.jpg

post-2264-1171395172.jpg

post-2264-1171395208.jpg

mm.. her eyes...!

Your opinion?
Danke =)

#s 1, 2 & 5 are the ones that really stand out. I like the color in #1, but I think the FG can be cropped some more, the drawing on the desk is a bit distracting.

mmmmmm eyes is right!

my only beef is the contrast in 2,3,and 4

the coloration is nice, but the contrast is lacking a little.

I really like picture number 1. Why?: The pose and the idea is very good, but...
If you let her ware a walkman, don`t cut it of. It`s a good idea to shoot this kind of photo with it, so let it "safe". Change the image formation if you can and see how it looks like...

I like number 2 myself. She has a very nice face. Well proportioned, pretty. She is easy to look at and somewhat calming as well. Good job.

Im not really keen on any of then bar #1. I actually really like the off WB in #1. Reminds me of country-side summer lighting lol. and that slight flare at the top I really like (unless my eyes are decieving me). I think it could be better cropped since shes wearing headphone things and work with it. But overall its a lovely natural looking shot :) And she has wounderful eyes!

Number 1 - I like the most. Not a standard position for a portrait, which I like.
I wouldn't have guessed the White balance being off, I'd have guessed that you adjusted the red and blues tones?.... and I like it. Tho her pupil looks odd in the one eye.

as newrmdmike said - " my only beef is the contrast in 2,3,and 4,
the coloration is nice, but the contrast is lacking a little."

Number 5 - I like the crop and composition. Her looking away gives me a sense of day dreaming (which fits perfectly with "alice in wonderschool" :D)

Most reactions

Back