Alice is a big help!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, Miss Alice is now 8 months old and she is still full of energy, I swear she walks 3x's further than I do when we are out because she runs here and there like a maniac lol This isn't always conducive to taking pictures, I had just hunkered down to take this shot when she came from my right and turned on a dime to come straight at me ... quite helpful! lol
Since I called her out in the first shot for being a goober I thought I'd add in one where she's all pretty :) I was initially going to shoot the greenhouse but once she got the tracks in the snow I figured she belonged in the shot.

Incoming!
IMG_0538 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Good dog :)
IMG_0577bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

If you could get the greenhouses out of the shot and add a little 'virgin' snow in the background #2 would be an awesome shot of "lonely Miss Alice".

Thanks John, oooo, neat idea! I think I may have a field that I can try to pull that off in, hmmmm... (Makes note for future walks...)

Love the b&w one, very surrealistic.

I like both of them, but the second one (b&w, no surprise from me lol) is worth printing and putting on the wall. Maybe not a "big seller", but should be included in family album.

Thanks Hamlet :)
T, I agree! This one is definitely more "personal" and likely will go on the wall for our pleasure :)

This one is definitely more "personal" and likely will go on the wall for our pleasure :)
The past three months I amassed over 1000 sheets of 8x10 and some 11x14 (FB ). Make your darkroom ready !:1247:

Most reactions

Back