Alien Bee Fever

nineoneeighttony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_7721.jpg$IMG_7752.jpg$IMG_7757.jpg$IMG_7711.jpg$IMG_7723.jpg

Such a gorgeous looking lady in great poses. You seem to employ uni-directional lighting for the portraits. I wish I could have the success of your work

Such a gorgeous looking lady in great poses. You seem to employ uni-directional lighting for the portraits. I wish I could have the success of your work
Lighting set up was 3 alien bee 800s one boomed overhead in front of model with a beauty dish, one was camera left with blue gel in some used as a rim light on subject others lighting the train, the third light was used to light the train in most, under train in a few, and a low light on model in a few.

SMart move, lighting the boxcar!! It really helps! Cute gal!

they look great! Do you use a vagabond or extension cords?

all 3 on the same pack? hows the recycle time and around power are the flashes set too if you dont mind me asking?

recycle is fast, I have shot them all at full power. I started having issues with the power pack for the fist time last night, it was over heating because the fans on the inverter are not working properly.

I really liked the outcomes from Tony's shot. What's worth noting is Tony and I both shot with the same lights, in the same positions, at the same time, and yet our final images vary like day and night.

Most reactions

Back