Alienated Field. C&C Please.

PureRumble

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"Alienated Field"

suggestion32kr5.jpg

Looks boring, try leveling the camera and lowering the angle, so the white marbles (whatever they are) dominate the picture more.

Looks boring, try leveling the camera and lowering the angle, so the white marbles (whatever they are) dominate the picture more.

This might sound a little bit as whining: been there (four times!), done that. I don't get to decide where the white crop-bags are allowed to be placed. That was the most balanced view I could find. I tried lowering the cameras position... but then you can't see the white crop-bags in the background.

So besides this... how about the contrast and illumination among other things?

I really like this image. The exposure and contrast look good, there's lots of detail in the clouds and the color of the grass is clear and vibrant. The bags add interest and draw the eye into the horizon. The bags remind me of giant marshmallows. :)

not wanting to repeat what marinaw has said, however, i agree for the same reasons... interesting clouds, good colors, and the bags keep you looking around. nice image.

if i had to nitpick something, the ground is slightly tilted to the left i think, but it's so minor, to the point i had to look for it.

I like it, just level out the horizon. Interesting capture, kept me thinking about what the white things were for a while, so it captures your interest, which is exactly what you want with this type of image. Nice job.

Most reactions

Back