AlienBees B800, Soft Boxes, Light Stands for Sale!

Both times he has told me "it will ship by the end of the week"

That was last Tuesday the 8th and then again on this Tuesday.15th

Sounds like he is just lazy or he sold one too many. Hopefully you get your money back or your AB's or whatever goods you purchased through him.

Recieved a pm from him on thurs and it stated he was with the flu and it was shipped that night. no tracking number to reference and I have called him 5 times with no answer. I do think he is mailing it and I will know if by wed next week, I have not recieved them. He just did not send it on the 2nd of Jan as stated when I paid for them. Waiting for the payment to clear? don't know. But I am awaiting still. So probably the same for those who purchased after me.

The detective in Las Vegas is on standby for if I want to execute the investigation fully. Hopefully, no need.

Paypal reversed my payment today. Apparently, going silent for 10 days on me and paypal did not do him any good. Email says ~ 3-5 days of wait before it appears on my credit card.

*No items arrived either.

...that sucks.Seems the seller not very interested in taking care of business.I'd be pissed if I'd let other deals go by,because I thought I had my money tied up on this one.

He says he is going out of business, but this appears to be a big time company....I thought this was a little strange but hey it happens. I figured that I would hang in there till wed as it is very good deal.

He says he is going out of business, but this appears to be a big time company....I thought this was a little strange but hey it happens. I figured that I would hang in there till wed as it is very good deal.

...I absolutely agree with you about it being a good deal,and that it appears to be a "big time company".I'm just not that patient,and that has bit me more than once.I would like to hear the final outcome,tho,if you don't mind.Just has my curiosity now.Good luck.

Just an update. My payment has been fully refunded by Paypal. If your orders don't arrive, better get a refund too.

I was so close to dealing with this Yahoo myself, so glad I have you guys :mrgreen:. Seriously tho, sorry to hear you had all the head aches and glad you at least got your money back.

I emailed him inquiring about whether or not the package had shipped yet. 30 minutes later he sent a full refund.

I think he sold more than he had.

well,at least you have your money back.thanks for the follow up.

I am still awaiting the arrival. If he sent it the day he sent it then it should *Fingers Crossed* arrive tommorrow or the next day as monday was a holiday. I am keeping in touch with the detective out there so he is also on standby for if I need to take actions. He still hasn't sent me a tracking number so I am waiting.

I am still awaiting the arrival. If he sent it the day he sent it then it should *Fingers Crossed* arrive tommorrow or the next day as monday was a holiday. I am keeping in touch with the detective out there so he is also on standby for if I need to take actions. He still hasn't sent me a tracking number so I am waiting.

Just a FYI I never got a tracking number, but I got a cool Alienbee B800!

I just got a refund thrue PayPal on the 70-200 l lens

I didn't ask but left messages on his phone and emails and never did talk with him again.

Most reactions

Back