Alison in bikini (maybe NSFW???)

WDodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
alison-mini2-1.jpg

I thought the original was a bit bright, I dunno. See if my edit makes it any better.

alison2-adjusted.jpg

Also wondering if I cut off her legs at a weird place? And of course lets hear any other things I messed up. :thumbup::D

Thanks! Will.

With such a good looking woman it's hard to go wrong here.

I do see the cutoff is weird though. They say never cut people off at the joints as it's unnatural and looks strange. Everything else seems spot on though.

With such a good looking woman it's hard to go wrong here.

I do see the cutoff is weird though. They say never cut people off at the joints as it's unnatural and looks strange. Everything else seems spot on though.

Thanks! And I know that rule I didn't notice that was what I was doing until after the fact of course. Oh well.

next time you do a shoot like this keep her out of her pants for a while before the shoot so that there are no lines like there are on her tummy.

also, not that she has fat arms . . . but the position you are at makes it look like she has fat on the back of her arms, and most womens arms look like that i think . . . but if you buy into that you might liquify that in a little.

so you know, i think she is actually pretty skinny.

i would shoot another time of day so she can open her eyes more and not squint. also outright smiles look odd in a bikini shoot. i think they should either be more of a playful, candid type smile or some expression that fits with her body language and pose.

great pic. the only thing i see as problematic is a common error i've seen in bikini shots, there really is no nice way to put it, but the world calls in a camel toe, and there is some of that in this shot. how do you fix it? have her adjust before the shot.

sorry for being so frank, i dont like the terms but thats what people call it.

I can't think of any less offensive term for it, and its pretty slight on the picture.

To be honest, I'm not sure that it distracts from the picture outright. I'm not sure, it depends on the purpose of the picture I guess, I'm pretty open about bodies and people in general so I don't mind the impression of one part showing through clothing any more than another.

Thats just me though, a crazed 22 year old guy! hehe - nice pic

also, not that she has fat arms . . . but the position you are at makes it look like she has fat on the back of her arms, and most womens arms look like that i think . . . but if you buy into that you might liquify that in a little.

What your actually seeing there is the long head of the tricep, not fat. However I do agree that it doesn't add to the picture.

I can't think of any less offensive term for it, and its pretty slight on the picture.

To be honest, I'm not sure that it distracts from the picture outright. I'm not sure, it depends on the purpose of the picture I guess, I'm pretty open about bodies and people in general so I don't mind the impression of one part showing through clothing any more than another.

Thats just me though, a crazed 22 year old guy! hehe - nice pic

i'm also a 22 year old guy, and when i see a pic like this, and really when you look at a pic like this, your drawn to the girl, not the car, thats usually the point of these pics, to show off a hot girl, and if your looking at a hot girl, you look at all of her, not just her face, it was actually one of the first things i noticed, not because i'm a pervert, but because i'm a guy...

i know there are a lot of guys out there who for whatever reason like this sort of thing, but i think its weird.... and knowing girls who have had this show up in pictures, they are usually mortified when they see it. and it's sometihng the girls in the pics look for right away "was my nipple showing, what about the camel toe" sort of thing

with the arms things, perhaps the muscle would not show as much if she had a relaxed arm to some degree. i didn't notice the "other thing" until it got mentioned and i don't even think its that bad. also, seeing more of her legs might be better too. just looks a little weird the way it is now.

but i do like the photograph. you've done a good job with it.

Thanks for all the comments. I did notice what you guys are talking about right away. There isn't much I could do about it after the fact but it will be something I will pay more attention to in the future because I'm sure she doesn't want that showing up as was mentioned.

As far as the arm, I would say that to reduce the muscle that is showing up she would have to take some of the tension off her arm. Not sure how natural it would look but I'm going to definitely try out different things next time and be mindful of details like this.

I do wish I had included more of the legs that was the first thing I had noticed about this. Next time I'm going to shoot wider and then crop after the fact.

Thanks for all the comments keep 'em coming!

Another nice photo of this lovely lady.

I think the biggest problem with this one is that her eyes are just black holes on her face...and her face isn't that bright to start with. When shooting in the sun like this...it's usually important to use something to light up the face/front of your model. Flash or a reflector would have worked.

Also, it would also help if your model had some catch lights in her eyes...otherwise they look like black holes. A flash or reflector would also help with this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back