Alison in bikini (maybe NSFW???)

Another nice photo of this lovely lady.

I think the biggest problem with this one is that her eyes are just black holes on her face...and her face isn't that bright to start with. When shooting in the sun like this...it's usually important to use something to light up the face/front of your model. Flash or a reflector would have worked.

Also, it would also help if your model had some catch lights in her eyes...otherwise they look like black holes. A flash or reflector would also help with this.

Really good point, I had a reflector there too I just didn't use it. DOH! Oh well next time. Its hard to concentrate on all these little things. :lol:

anthegreat1 said:
you could easily photoshop the camel toe out of the pic. if i wasn't at work i'd do it.

if she doesn't mind i say leave it.

I doubt she will notice it unless someone points it out to her. I don't think it is that big of a deal and worth the time photoshopping it out even though it wouldn't be that hard.

The only problem I see are the eyes. They just don't seem to be bright enough. As for the rest I think it is great. I agree with you on a little more leg though. Nice shots though and I think your edit did help some.

Yes, I agree that the car looks better in the first image.

However, I don't think this picture is about the car, so perhaps dropping a little of its sparkle isn't a bad thing really?

Most reactions

Back