AlisonS almost to...

Thanks guys, I still have about 75 posts to go I think. Maybe I'll have to do a Jadin and have you all ask questions so I can reach my 3000 ;)

MDowdey said:
survey says!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DO IT."

md

Well, I believe you have to do it, not me :D

We have to ask questions then? Ok.

If it isn't to harrowing a story, may you please tell us what (possibly) awful catastrophe caused you to turn into a fish? And how does Hobbes feels about it? Does he know yet?

1)if the heat of the meat is directly porportional to the angle of the dangle, does the mass of the ass stay the same?

2)if i were a set of car keys, where would i be?

those should get you started...

md

ferny said:
We have to ask questions then? Ok.

If it isn't to harrowing a story, may you please tell us what (possibly) awful catastrophe caused you to turn into a fish? And how does Hobbes feels about it? Does he know yet?

I'm still a bit in shock myself, but I believe I have regained enough strength to tell the story. I was calmly sitting with my sons and Aubrey watching Finding Nemo for the 1,652nd time when suddenly I found mysef in the ocean with the name of Dory. Movies should come with a warning that states when you watch them repeatedly you are in danger of actually becoming one of the characters. Aubrey is okay about it all, he enjoys watching me swim in the tank that he and the boys bought. It's rather peaceful now and my boys have rumored that they want to bring me in for show and tell on Friday.

MDowdey said:
1)if the heat of the meat is directly porportional to the angle of the dangle, does the mass of the ass stay the same?

Now, that depends on the season that this occurs. If this is near the holidays I would surely state that the mass of the ass has increased such that the proportional effort to get my jeans on has also increased.

MDowdey said:
2)if i were a set of car keys, where would i be?

Now this one is easy, they will most certainly be in the last place you look :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back