AlisonS almost to...

ferny said:
MDowdey said:
answer my questions next alison or ill sick pickles on you...

md

Pickles says :p to that. She likes Alison.

gizmo.jpg

Please give Pickles a pat for me. My favorite spot is that soft place right in front of a dog's ear. Please also ask how she is healing from her operation, our kitten goes to get spayed this week :(

AlisonS said:
ferny said:
And another.

blades_003.jpg

Is this an abstract photo?

I'll get an answer some how! :mrgreen:

I don't consider this to be abstract, but then again I'm a portrait photographer so what do I know? To me it's more of a product photo. Nicely lit and well executed, but not an abstract in my book.
Woo! I got an answer!

Pretty much what I thought to. :)

LittleMan said:
What is the character in your avatar named?

(I forgot) :oops:

<------------- This is Dory from Finding Nemo :D

So...Alison...what's it like sleeping in the same bed as a Crab? (or is that a lobster?) Does he pinch in his sleep?

AlisonS said:
ferny said:
MDowdey said:
answer my questions next alison or ill sick pickles on you...

md

Pickles says :p to that. She likes Alison.

gizmo.jpg

Please give Pickles a pat for me. My favorite spot is that soft place right in front of a dog's ear. Please also ask how she is healing from her operation, our kitten goes to get spayed this week :(
They were both fine. They got a bit excited a couple of days before their check up. They had lots of excess energy. Then we were told to keep the quiet for another week. That was fun...
The only concerns were the on the first day we brought them back. Abby was sleepy but Pickles was stone cold, shivering, falling asleep, groaning, the lot. It was just the anaesthetic and we were a little bit on edge after we lost our last dog to fits. The next morning she was fine. Removing the plaster the next day was a pain to. It was very sticky and Pickles had red marks where it had been pulled off for a couple of weeks.
A cat should be easier to care for. They spend lots of time sleeping anyway. :mrgreen:

Thanks for asking. :)

core_17 said:
So...Alison...what's it like sleeping in the same bed as a Crab? (or is that a lobster?) Does he pinch in his sleep?

It's okay, I just put those rubber bands on his claws at night :D

LittleMan said:
AlisonS said:
LittleMan said:

riiiiggghhhhttttt!!!!!........ now.... what were we talking about?

I can't remember :lol:

AlisonS said:
LittleMan said:
AlisonS said:
LittleMan said:

riiiiggghhhhttttt!!!!!........ now.... what were we talking about?

I can't remember :lol:

Yeah, but see how much closer you are to 3000? Are we being good little helpers or what?? :wink:

You are all being very good spam-enablers :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back