All Hail Stumpy.

Eric.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
I was walking about a local "lake" and I saw this group of stumps and dead logs. This one stood out to me. I hopped over some logs and tried my best to make a shot out of the thing. I bent down and tilted my head, and narrowly avoided the slew under the logs. I shot both black and white as well as color and the color really stood out to me. Hope you like this shot. Let me know what you think! I personally think it would be better with a larger depth of field. Oh well, trial and error I suppose :D

Picture016.jpg

bumsrmyfriends said:
I like the log. It's shape is very unique. But what really stands out for me is the sky. The coloring is wonderful :D

Thanks man, that's the two things that mainly stood out for me too. I guess that's why I like it more in color than b&w in this situation.

I agree... I like the colors in this too much to think a B&W conversion would do it justice. To me, it kind of looks like a hand reaching up to the heavens. :drunk: You'll have to excuse me today, I think my imagination is working on overdrive!

Anyway, I really like the photo... great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back