All I Know Is That I Don't know

Discussion in 'Dark Side Gallery' started by boogaguy, Sep 13, 2008.

1. boogaguy

boogaguy TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I posted this hear because I don't know where else to post it.
    This is the first time Ive ever made a picture without a picture...
    Well the body is me but everything else including the color i made from scratch.

I used this to practice certain things.
    I know i need a ton of practice but please be critical and tell me what you think i should work on.
    [​IMG]

2. cameramike

cameramike TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    i love the textures and the "fog" but i am unsure of what i'm really looking at. Now I'm not saying that is bad I kind of like it; let the viewer decide on their own. So it seems like the outline is suppose to be a body which then makes me wonder about the "fog\smoke" which is present around where the hands and head would be.

very interesting shot

3. bradster76

bradster76 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nice shot. He's a plane/plane walking and landing in the ocean, so that trailing his body is water. How I feel from it, is that even when just on a normal day you can feel like crashing, and the pressure makes you feel like you are drowning.

4. boogaguy

boogaguy TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    This not necessarily a pic with any meaning. It's just practice with textures which i so severely need.

5. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nicely done.
    I have never tried to create images strickly using photoshop. I will use a photo as the base for something else and mostly cause I dont not have any models, and do all the work myself. It is kinda of tough to cover yourself in blood and use camera equipment. :lol::lol: But Im with ya....cause of my lack of photoshop knowledge..the stuggle continues.

6. boogaguy

boogaguy TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I just bought a pen tablet. I began recognizing a need for one and I love it.1000 times more control than a mouse especially when painting or shadowing or anything liek that.
    Using the lasso tool etc.
    If you dont have one you should get one.... you can even draw blood droplets easy... :D lol
    relatively inexpensive and they come with a mouse so it can double as a sort of high tech wireless mouse pad.. hehe

7. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I could grab one of those tablets through my company. I work at a large format graphics company. I just downloaded a tutorial for blood, but I love working with real blood. Has such a cool effect. Even some of the body parts I have in storage , the blood on them just does not seem right, so I will re-do that.
    (making a note to check the pen tablet tomorrow):D