All I want for Christmas is an...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
iPod!!!

Damnit. I wanna go buy one right now cause they're pretty cheap. But I told people to get me g-certificates so I have to wait until after the big day to see how much I get. Maybe I won't have to spend that much. Damnit. I wanna buy myself a wicked gift!

I asked for a black ipod video for xmas. thats the only thing i really wanted and I dont care if thats all i get either. I am hoping I get it it! :)

i bought my iPod with my first paycheck in September. It is totally worth it let me tell you. But... it got really scratched on the white part in my pocket a week ago :( :( and i don't have warranty. Stupid me... Oh well at least it still works.

Good luck gettin one before Xmas bud !

I've been looking everywhere for an ipod ( nano in particular ) for my fiance and everywhere is sold out :(. I DID call the Apple store Yorkdale and they said they had a few left but that was last Saturday ( that I called em ). I then tried going for the regular ipod which is fast behind the nano on the 'sold out' factor.

Bah humbug.

I'm telling you... go for one of the free iPod deals that doesn't involve other people. I filled in 6 offers at incentiverewardcenter.com and got a brand new 40GB iPod last year for $45... can't beat that.

Verbal said:
I just asked for a tripod. I bet I'm going to get a book and some sweat pants. lol

i asked for a tripod too :D:D:D

treehuggerhikerboy said:
I'd check out the Creative Zen...it has an advantage or two over the ipod.

Ive got one of those and its got ash in it, lots of dust and dirt, and works fine.

Itll skip, or replay the song once in a blue moon...

mentos_007 said:
i asked for a tripod too :D:D:D

me three! and the 50mm 1.8, and some other stuff that i won't get because it's too expensive :grumpy:

;)

:cheers: - here's hoping y'all get everything you want!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back